The Player cannot move Right!
- Open up the Player Object.
- Highlight the Keyboard Event <Right>.
- Check the the settings of each of the actions by double clicking on the action in the list.
- You will notice that the Move Fixed action (number four) has the Player moving in the correct direction: Right, but that the speed is set to zero!
- When the speed is set to zero in a Move Fixed action, the object will not move. This is exactly what is occuring.
- Be sure and set the speed. In this example we want a speed of 4 as it is in the other three directions. Now the Player Object will be able to move in all four directions!