Are you looking for an innovative service to add to your current portfolio of educational products and services?
Artech Academy offers Professional Development Workshops for Teachers of Grades four through nine.
Using our Next Generation Learning Systems™ the workshops equip Teachers with the tools to effectively communicate with this new generation of students by incorporating Video Game Design activities in the classroom.
Incorporating Game Design activities with existing curriculum will:
- open up new avenues of creative expression
- engage students and maintain high interest levels
- and enrich many subject areas, in particular, Mathematics, Technology and Visual Arts
Our workshops offer excellent benefits to Teachers, Schools and our Channel Partners. Find out about these benefits and how we can work together to bring Artech Academy Workshops to more Teachers and our Next Generation Learning Systems™ into more classrooms!
Artech Academy’s Professional Development Workshops for Teachers using our proprietary Next Generation Learning System™ will position Schools and Teachers as Leaders in Education!
Games in Education as a means to enhance the learning experience has been with us for almost two centuries – the Spelling Bee!
Educational software has been used in higher education for decades (flight simulators, interactive DVDs). It has in recent years begun to gain a foothold in some grade school classrooms.
Incorporating Video Game Design activities in the Grade 4-9 classrooms with existing curriculum is NEW! Artech Academy’s Next Generation Learning Systems™ is the first formalized approach available to Teachers of the the early grades.
Learn more about our Workshops
BENEFITS TO TEACHERS/SCHOOLS
Video Game Design in the classrooms of Grades 4-9 speaks to a new generation. It gives them new forms of expression.
How can Teachers and other Educators incorporate Video Game design in their classroom?
In our two-day workshop using our Next Generation Learning System™ (NGL System™) Artech Academy instructors will DEMYSTIFY the Game Design process.
The NGL System™ is an approach to teaching and learning that incorporates the use of dynamic and interactive media in ways that ENGAGE, ENRICH and MOTIVATE students.
It is different than traditional and other teaching methods. It embraces both TECHNOLOGY and ART. It operates on the principle that a true understanding of Technology requires a creative mind and likewise a true understanding of Art requires the ability to reason.
Find out more about the NGL System™ and how Teachers and Schools can benefit.
One only has to look at Video Game Industry statistics to see the important role this industry occupies worldwide.
The Video Game industry is growing at a tremendous pace – in fact, it is out performing the Film & Music industries!
“The worldwide video game industry is poised to hit $70 billion by 2015…” From Games Beat, May 2010
A quick overview of the Game industry in US dollars gives an indication of its size and growth and who the major players are (comparative data from 2008):
- Worldwide – $42 billion
- United States – $21 billion
- United Kingdom – $6 billion
- Japan – $ 6 billion
- Holland – $2 billion
- Canada – $2 billion
How will this impact Education?
- Career Choices
- School Selection
Many young people today aspire to work in the Video Game industries: as Artists, Programmers and independent Game Designers! We can validate the CAREER CHOICES they make!
The school a child attends will help shape and determine his/her future. SELECTING A SCHOOL with a child’s future in mind means selecting one that uses leading edge technologies to offer programs that will foster skills relevant in today’s world.
Channel Partners – YOUR BENEFITS
As an Artech Academy Channel Partner you will:
- Position yourself as a supplier of leading edge Education Services
- Receive a generous commission on each sale
- Represent a company known for excellent quality & customer service.
Channel Partners – WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The ideal channel partner would have/be
- An excellent reputation within educational sectors, both private and public
- Knowledge of effectively marketing products and services to the educational sectors
- Computer fluency
- Well-attuned to youth culture
- Currently selling products and/or services in the educational sector
- Able to add the Artech Academy workshops to his/her current product line without creating a product conflict (e.g. competing products/services)
Other desired attributes:
- Possess a post-secondary degree
- Present as mature, polished and professional
- Recognize the value of arts in education
- Demonstrate an interest in life-long learning
- Be willing/able to travel
Channel Partners must be willing to embrace a commission-based renumeration system.
Please contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.