We offer both ONLINE TUTORIALS and ONLINE COURSES.
Online Tutorials for Teachers, Students & Independent Learners
- Our online tutorials will step you through the game design process
- The games are carefully selected to compliment a variety of school subjects and school curriculum
- The tutorials can be followed by teachers and/or students
- Available by subscription (Ask about school or group rates)
Would you like to learn how to incorporate Video Game Design in the classroom? If so, then you are in the right place!
The benefits of E Learning – we all know them: no travel, work on your own schedule and be part of a global classroom! Our costs are lower and so are yours!
Who are these courses for?
- Teachers (Grades 4-12) who would like to teach their students how to create their own video games.
- University or college Students pursuing an Education or related degree.
- Recreational Program Leaders who would like to offer Video Game design activities in afterschool classes or camps.
Find out more about our [ONLINE COURSES]
Enroll to get started – your students will love what you bring back to the classroom!